Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3 Years Later

I've been sober almost 11 months. I haven't shot up in, what, 2 years? I'm an alcoholic, too...don't know if I've mentioned that. After my last post, things went from bad to worse. I went to the hospital for two weeks due to an infection in my arm (almost lost that), had to leave town and move in with my father. I was clean for 30 days then overdosed. My dad revived me when he wasn't even going to check on me that morning..."lucky". I went to a 90-day rehab, where I found hope again. I ended up still struggling afterwards, because I didn't quit everything...I stayed with alcohol, and it got me into hot water eventually with probation. Yeah...I did all this while on probation. But I made it through. Things are better now. It can happen. Just thought I'd do a brief update.

No comments:

Post a Comment