Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back On It

I should feel more guilty borrowing money from my mother than I do right now. I was over the hump...two days without the shit and I was almost done with the physical part...well, except for the sweats when I sleep. Junk sweat was in the forecast for at least 3 more days.

No matter. Thanks to mother and Western Union and almost 2 hours of waiting for G Money's slow ass, I am feeling it. It's good to be back. I don't remember when I took a shower last. I guess it's about time to take one. I don't really smell...I just have a faint junk sweat smell that I can't get out of my nose.

I was immobile for my two days off then somehow made it through work on Tuesday. Friday is our big payday. If I can get fucking Frank on the goddamn phone to set up a meet on Friday morning, life would be great. But he's not answering calls or texts. I'm going to bug the shit out of him tomorrow, I shit you not.

I watched "Sid and Nancy" and "Requiem for a Dream" back to back Monday night at the worst of my sickness. I'm not sure why I decided to torture myself with heroin movies.

What a long 3 days it's been. That's sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment