Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Good Night

My brother lent me some money...so I went to see Vince, of course.

Is it strange for the third person to find out I'm getting married to be my dealer? Hey, small talk when you do the exchange...you have to talk about something.

When your dealer lives 20 miles away, it's a long drive...on the way back. The anticipation accelerates the withdrawals you might be having and it takes a shitload of willpower to not drive 90 miles an hour back to the apartment. Yes, you don't want to get pulled over with a suspended license, expired tags and junk on your person. That is possibly a violation of your probation.

Tonight is going to be good. One hit so far, and my cold disappeared. Shit, you have any sickness in your body at all, take a hit. Heroin will kick the fuck out of any cold. Nothing trumps junk.