Thursday, January 29, 2009

Posting as an Update

I suppose that because of the nature of this blog, I should probably update it on a regular basis...just so anyone who is even remotely following it won't think I'm dead or hospitalized.

At this point, we're waiting for the man to get his new supply. First, it was "this morning", then it was "probaly at 4pm"...I know he didn't get his shit at 4. A drug dealer hooking up with another drug dealer? No way that happens on time.

Going to call after work at 7...maybe a 3 hour window is enough. He gave us some bunk shit last night. It was almost white and powder, but not in a good way. It must have been his "if I have nothing else I can sell this" stash, and it did nothing for us. A waste of money. Well, now I know what to accept and what not to.

I have to expect that he doesn't get his new stash today. That will make for a junk sick night full of sweat, chills, and overall sleeplessness. I feel a little ick...but my girl just let me know she is sick. Here's to hoping our dealer wants to make money tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment