Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why I Like Junk

I certainly have posted a whole lot of negative shit about my lifestyle. Let me tell you what I like about heroin.

I like the smell when it cooks up...It heightens the anticipation of the high that's coming.

When the needle hits my vein, it hurts a little, but in a nice addictive way like when you get a tattoo. First, a little blood comes out, then it rushes back in along with the liquid gold or brown...and then it comes over you. The big high.

Oh, the problem with the high? You can't top it. It makes vicodin out like aspirin. Weed is nothing.

I was a heavy drinker. I haven't been drunk in weeks. Forget AA...you want to cure alcoholism? Heroin. If only it wasn't addictive, huh?

Bottom line...it is a great drug, and it's going to be hard to quit for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment